MizzouRec maintains a number of digital screens located throughout our facility. Mizzou campus departments and student organizations providing events, activities, or services are eligible to request commercial ads to be displayed on our systems. Outside (off-campus) businesses will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Ads are normally displayed on 2 week time periods and require at least a 2 week prior notice. All ads are static slides – currently no video/audio options are available.
The number of available spots will vary depending on the scope of MizzouRec’s internal needs. Requests will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
For additional information please see the guidelines below and fill out the appropriate form. Applicable pricing information is found within the form.
- Requests should be submitted AT LEAST 2 WEEKS prior to the start of your first choice week.
- Screen space may be requested for a flexible 2 WEEK PERIOD.
- Artwork and commercial information must be in a finalized format at the time of submission.
- Each slide will be displayed for 7-10 seconds. We recommend that the text be kept to a minimum and reasonably large. Rather than a list of details, provide a URL, phone number, or e-mail address.
- Additional advertisement discount package information is available upon request.
- MizzouRec is not responsible for technical difficulties in the event of an offline system and does not guarantee available slots.
- MizzouRec reserves the right to not approve content and design deemed professionally inappropriate or unacceptable.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt from our staff within 48 hours.
- Payment information will be acquired following confirmation. Payment must be received before advertising will run.