We know it’s always a good time when the fam is reunited. Here are a few ways to make the most of some time with your family at MizzouRec during Family Weekend (Friday, Sept. 15 & Sunday, Sept. 17)
First things first, MizzouRec members can bring their parents or legal guardians into the facility at no charge. Head to the Member and Guest Services desk at the Southeast Entrance, and make sure they’ve got a valid photo ID.
Just want to tour? (All the “oohs and ahhs”…)
Tours will begin every 20 minutes and showcase the entire facility.
Friday 12 PM-6:20 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM-5:20 PM
- Arrive with your group (all ages welcome) to our Southeast Entrance on Hitt Street.
- Let our Member & Guest Services staff know you’re interested in a tour and how many people are in your group.
- Take a 20 minute tour with our Team Mizzou members guiding your experience.
- At the end of the tour, you will be able to exit out of the Southeast Entrance.
Want to get a work out in? (or float in Truman’s Pond?)
Parents, guardians and siblings are invited to utilize the facility with their student during family weekend.
Friday 5:30 AM-7:00 PM • family members of all ages are welcome as part of our Family Night program. Last entry 6:30 PM.
Sunday 12:00 PM-5:00 PM • family members must be 18 years or older to utilize the facility. Last entry 4:30 PM.
- Arrive with your family members to our Southeast Entrance on Hitt Street.
- All adult family members with your party must present a photo ID to the membership staff at Member & Guest Services.
- The staff will register all of your no-charge family members.
- All family members must be accompanied at all times by their student while utilizing MizzouRec.
- Family members are not eligible to check out equipment. However, the sponsoring student may do so for you with their MU ID card.
FAMILY WEEKEND HOURS OF OPERATION
Friday 5:30 AM–7 PM • Saturday CLOSED • Sunday 12–10 PM
Additional Family Weekend events can be found here: