UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI STAFF WILL BE GIVEN COMPLIMENTARY 5-DAY MEMBERSHIP TO THE FACILITY MAY 21-MAY 25!
- Please bring your University ID and a valid photo ID (such as your driver’s license) to the Southeast Entrance for more information about obtaining your guest membership for the week.
- Staff are welcomed and encouraged to participate in the TigerX class offered each day of the week over the lunch hour. This guest membership must be activated in order to participate in the TigerX classes.
- Please visit us via the Southeast Entrance by Truman’s Pond to gain admittance to the facility.
- Monday, 5/21 12-12:50 pm • Cycling Tiger Lair
- Tuesday, 5/22 12-12:50 pm • Cycling Tiger Lair
- Wednesday, 5/23 12-12:50 pm • Pump Studio A & Cycling Tiger Lair
- Thursday, 5/24 12-12:50 pm • Turbo Kick Studio A & Cycling Tiger Lair
- Friday, 5/25 12-12:50 pm • Cycling Tiger Lair
Please make sure to wear proper attire, including footwear for the classes. Turbo Kick, Pump and Cycling classes require athletic shoes. If you get to the studios early, please have a seat outside the studios on the benches and our wonderful instructors will let you in! First time trying the class? No worries, our instructors teach at an inclusive level and will share plenty of options and modifications for everyone!
***TigerX classes are subject to change
Facility Tours of MizzouRec will be available throughout the week every 30-minutes on the hour and half hour during normal operating business times. Tours are conducted through Member & Guest Services located at the southeast entrance.